A solution at last! show details A solution at last!
by Michelle Sanders on Feb 23rd, 2016

I made an appointment to see Dr. Dean after overhearing a conversation at a local restaurant. I had been seen by other doctors but they had been unable to identify my issues. Dr. Dean spent time with me going over my issues and suggested several tests that had not been done. After reviewing, she suggested hormone therapy. I can't begin to tell you the difference I've felt after her treatment. I would recommend her to anyone who would like an innovative process to feel better.

love her show details love her
by Don on Feb 22nd, 2016

she is my doctor. i love her how thorough she is and how she takes time to go over my labwork in a very different way than i was used to by other doctors. she is not upset if you ask her questions. she does a great job and helping me to prevent health problems and stay healthy.

Great Doctor and staff, effective Treatment show details Great Doctor and staff, effective Treatment
by Suzanne W on Feb 2nd, 2016

I travel from out of state to be treated by Dr. Dean for BHRT. She is attentive, cheerful, knowledgeable and most of all effective. I would highly recommend her. Her staff is courteous and helpful. I am very grateful to have found Dr. Dean, my health is much better since starting BHRT in 2011.

Jan 28th, 2016

I will never go to anyone else

Thankful that I found the show details Thankful that I found the
Aug 18th, 2015

Dr. Dean and her staff were welcoming and attentive to me during my first appointment. I was a little nervous and had many questions but I was quickly put at ease. Within 2 weeks of beginning treatment, I felt like a new person! I wish that I had gone to her earlier. Anytime I call for an appointment or even with a question, I am answered quickly and respectfully. Thank you Dr. Dean and staff!

Jul 7th, 2015

Love this center. Staff and doctor are terrific.

We Are Fortunate to Have Dr. Dean in Our Area. show details We Are Fortunate to Have Dr. Dean in Our Area.
by Judi Stifel on May 20th, 2015

She is absolutely wonderful. I am getting ready to bring my fiance to her soon.

I dont feel good show details I dont feel good
Oct 23rd, 2014

She don't look like care she spend little time

NEVER RECOMMEND show details NEVER RECOMMEND
by Amely King on Jul 5th, 2013

I never recommend Melissa Dean to my friend and family. She not the good MD.

May 23rd, 2011

Very accomodating. Staff was great. No wait to speak of.

doc show details doc