A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa De Jesus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa De Jesus is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Jesus
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. De Jesus Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. De Jesus graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Yahaira De Jesus MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Melissa Y. De Jesus practice?
- Dr. Melissa De Jesus has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa De Jesus practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.