Dr. Melissa Delaney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Delaney?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Delaney?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 27th, 2017

Horrible!!! Read before you schedule

First I would like to start off by saying I have been going to doctor Delaney and nurse Jackie for about 7 years and have always received adequate treatment. Until now... I am a first time mom and like many moms was very excited for my first trimester ultrasound which oddly enough is conducted in their office instead of with an ultrasound technician however I still had high hopes of seeing a clear picture of my baby on the screen and being assured my little one was healthy. What I got was horrendous treatment and nothing like what I was expecting from a professional doctor who has practiced in this field for many years. When my ultrasound began dr Delaney told me the machine was brand new so I was excited that it was new technology and I would be able to see a great view. She scanned my stomach and I saw basically nothing but my full bladder and a little black ball. No arms, no legs, no head and only got to see a flicker of a heartbeat for 3 seconds before she scanned off. All the while she was telling me how she didn't even know how to use the machine yet. She didn't zoom in or anything so I didn't even get to see my baby. I asked her what the heart rate was and she responded that she didn't know because she doesn't know how to use the machine. Surely, I I would hope they would have given her proper training on how to perform an ultrasound since that is part of her job. I was sorely mistaken. She also told me I could take a picture of the screen since there was no printer and I pulled out my phone to take a picture and boom the ultrasound was over and I got no picture not that the picture would have been on anything besides my bladder since she doesn't even know how to use her own equipment!!!! She only scanned my stomach for 1 min and 30 seconds TOPS and all of that time she had NO IDEA WHAT SHE WAS DOING. Then it came the time where she asked if I had any questions to ask. So since I hadn't even seen my baby on the screen I asked her "does everything look okay at least?" Where she responded "oh honey, I'm not G.O.D." She repeated this line at least 3 times and went on to say she couldn't tell me what would happen and that 5% of pregnancies end in miscarriage and she deals with 3 Miscarriages a week. I couldn't believe what I was hearing all I wanted to know was that my baby was okay and this is the response I received. This was supposed to be my first trimester appointment which can be a special thing for many first time moms and it happened in all of 5 minutes. She made no time for me, rushed through the whole thing and left me with more anxiety than I had before walking in. Also they never did a fetal heart assessment or measured my belly which i just found out from my new doctor should have been performed as well as at least a 45 min appointment. Clearly I know u aren't G.O.D. Dr Delaney but you are a doctor specializing in pregnancy therefore you should be able to put me at ease and let me know everything is okay. It sickens me the treatment I received and I called a different obgyn almost immediately as I knew I would never step foot in that office again. Next time before you give a botched ultrasound or tell someone you aren't God maybe you should think about how that makes a patient, let alone a first time mother feel. I'm sickened by my treatment I received here. Don't go here unless you want the same treatment.

January 4th, 2014

Life Saver

This Doctor make me want to have more children or go back in time and have all of my children with her by my side. She is an awesome Coach and extremly understanding of mothers and pregnancy concerns; NEVER dismissive of anything you may be feeling. She is stern about her Dr. Instructions when it comes to both mother and Baby's health. She even gives out her personal cell phone for you to contact her after hours!! Bottom Line SHE IS AWESOME!!!

November 5th, 2010

Best. Dr. Ever!

Dr. Delaney is unlike most Dr.'s you're used to. She has an incredible bedside manner. Her disposition makes you feel like you're talking to a friend, not your Dr.. Ive been seeing her for over 10 years. She took excellent care of me during my 1st high risk pregnancy and am now under her care for my 2nd. I've recommended her to many of my friends and family. She's the best and so is her staff!

December 10th, 2009

Overall experience in her West Chester office was professional, courteous, timely and friendly. Dr. Delaney and her terrific staff made you feel important and welcome from the first moment you walked into the office to leaving.

January 8th, 2009

Great DO

She delivered one of my children and tied my tubes she is very great and wounderful.

March 27th, 2017