A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa DeNiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa DeNiel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa DeNiel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. DeNiel graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. DeNiel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Metropolitan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa A DeNiel MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Melissa A. DeNiel practice?
- Dr. Melissa DeNiel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa DeNiel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.