Dr. Melissa Devalon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 17th, 2016
I have always found Dr. Devalon as being very professional and thorough with treating my four family members. She diagnosed a stress fx in my lacrosse playing daughter's leg. She was being treated for shin splints for weeks prior by athletic trainer. Pain continued and X-ray/bone scan were done and found it. Office staff are all very friendly and efficient. Answer questions re: apptmts, labs, xrays, follow ups, billing, etc. well.

December 14th, 2014
Too much of a hurry
Went in for an overall physical and was told she only had time to address one issue; then misdiagnosed that one issue.

September 6th, 2013
I am happy so far.
I am very picky about my doctor. I have extensive health care needs and she spent more time with me on my first visit. My old GP doctor moved over two years ago and I have seen and interviewed quite a few doctors. She is the first one I've felt any confidence in since I started looking. Right now, she's my doctor.

December 13th, 2009
Terriable doctor
I was a patient of Devalon for 4 years and will never go back. Devalon and her nurse practicioners missed a ovarian cyst that was almost 2 liters large! I had regular pap smears with them for 4 years and a pap smear just 6 months before my diagnosis with another doctor. When I went to them with reproductive problems their nurse practicioner, Jennifer called me "poochy". I will never go back. Terrible doctor, horrible at diagnosising, something they should have found YEARS ago.