Dr. Melissa Dianovsky MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Lake Zurich, IL

4.8

January 2nd, 2014
Fantastic doctor!
We love Dr. Dianovsky! We first met her when our daughter was three days old. Even though we weren't scheduled to come in for another couple of days, we were concerned because our daughter was crying all the time, so the doctor told us to bring her in right away. It turns out that even though the lactation consultant at the hospital kept reassuring us that everything was fine, Dr. Dianovsky correctly ascertained that our daughter wasn't getting enough to eat. Her recommendation of supplementing the breastfeeding with small amounts of formula helped our daughter to start putting on weight, stop crying, and become the happy and healthy little girl she is today. Dr. Dianovsky always takes seriously any concern that we have (and as new parents, we called her office once or twice a week for the first month of our daughter's life!), and we trust her completely. Our daughter loves her, too! We are so glad that found her and the rest of the doctors at Pediatric Associates!

November 5th, 2013
Exceptional Doctor+++++++
When I was pregnant with our first baby I decided to interview a few doctors. We wanted to make sure we chose the right Dr., not just for our son, but for our whole family too. A good friend of ours referred us to Dr. Melissa Dianovsky, because she is taking care of our friend’s children for over 19 years. I made an appointment and my husband and me went with a little questioner to question her. The first question I asked, “Why did you decided to be a Pediatrician Doctor?” She said-“Because I really love children and I am glad to help them.” We felt that she answered the question very sincere. It made us realize at that moment, that we were making the right choice in choosing her as our baby’s doctor. When I had the baby she was on vacation, so a few doctors saw him at the hospital, but none of them checked him the way Dr. Dianovsky did after she came back from her vacation. When we had our first consultation with her, 3 days after he was born. She turned off the lights and checked his eyes, ears and then checked him from top to bottom how I never seem a Dr. do so. At that moment I thanked God we chose her, because I do believe she loves what she does. Also, she saw that was something wrong with the baby’s vision when he was about 4 months old. She told us to go see an eye doctor specialist for kids. When we took him to the eye doctor, the doctor was amazed how good of a doctor Dr. Dianovsky is for seen that was something wrong with the baby’s eyes so early on. The eye Doctor said that even for an eye doctor is hard to see that specific issue so early. Dr. Dianovsky is very loving, caring and clearly loves what she does, which is taking care of children. We love her and highly recommend her services.

June 26th, 2011
Excellent physician
We have had excellent experiences with Dr. Dianovsky. She knows my children very well and she takes the time to listen to their concerns and answers their questions. She is compassionate and empathetic. We have been seeing her for 15 years. It will be a difficult transition for my children when they need to find an 'adult' doctor as I have yet to find any myself who are as good as Dr. Dianovsky. Thanks, Doc!