A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Dixon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Dixon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dixon graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Dixon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kimball Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
- Bayshore Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dixon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melissa K. Dixon practice?
Dr. Melissa Dixon practices Internal Medicine near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Forked River, NJ and Freehold, NJ.
See Toms River Internists.