A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Dixon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Dixon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dixon graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Dixon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kimball Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
- Bayshore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Kaye Dixon MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa K. Dixon practice?
- Dr. Melissa Dixon has 35 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Dixon practices Internal Medicine near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Forked River, NJ and Freehold, NJ.
See Toms River Internists.