Dr. Melissa Dixon MD Patient Reviews

2.8
  • 11 reviews

May 11th, 2016
Do not recommend. Like an assembly line. Gave inaccurate information regarding insurance and procedures. Unprofessional in advising diagnosis.

July 8th, 2015
DON'T GO
She burned out skin cancer and never tested it to see if it came back. Well it did, almost died.

April 1st, 2014
Bed side manner...nope
She was quick, abrupt. She actually seemed impatient and annoyed (maybe bad hair day?) No eye contact. Wasn't interested in being asked questions nor did she inform me of the risks associated with taking a certain rx hand cream for my eczema. Would not recommend. Needs charm school

November 22nd, 2013
Vice President
I have been going to Doctor Dixon for my dermatology issues for the Past 7 years, Dr.Dixon has always resolved my skin issues the first visit As well as my families .

June 2nd, 2013
Wonderful experience.
Dr. Dixon manages to balance her professionalism with a true caring for her patients. Her examinations are swift, yet thorough. Any minor problems were immediately addressed with a complete explanation of the procedure and the reason for it. There was always a follow-up after any procedure. She makes me feel like I matter and am important to her. I would gladly recommend her and have done so.

August 30th, 2012
I agree wih the reviewer that she is rude and lacks a bed side manner. I spent an hour to see her for a total of 7 mins in the exam room. She was not very nice nor was she Pleasent to deal with. I should have seen the PA.

July 29th, 2011
More than Horrible!
Frankly, a Harvard education means little, and a good job title does not mean that you are good at your job. She was horrific! Didn't even look me in the eye OR at what I was there for - just typed while I told her what was wrong. I wouldn't even ask why she wasn't doing the full body check that I was there for. Had a list of the prescriptions I had used in the past to no avail and she wouldn't look at it. And of course, she then prescribed one of them! I left without filling the prescription and never went back for the so-called "follow-up." What was she going to do? Just write more and not look? No, sorry, not for me!

December 29th, 2010
Dr. Melissa Dixon is amazing. She diagnosed a skin disorder that I had for quite some time in a second. Plus I get little skin tags and she removes them in a second painless. She is so sweet and so nice and I had to pull out of her that she's a Harvard grad!! Greatest doctor. If you need a caring, genuine nice caring dermatologist, Dr. Melissa Dixon is the woman you must see!!

December 9th, 2010
I HAVE BEEN TO SEVERAL DERMATOLIGISTS AND DR DIXON WAS THE FIRST TO ACTUALLY CURE ME! SHE ACTED AGGRESSIVELY WITH THE STRONG CREAM (STEROID). I'VE BEEN SUFFERING FOR 4 YEARS AND FEEL SO MUCH BETER. THANKS DR DIXON!!!

February 1st, 2010
The worst doctor ever
This was the worst doctor I have ever been to. She has zero bedside manner, but worse, she is nasty, and won't even look you in the eye. If you ask her a question, she will ignore you. She seemed to enjoy inflicting pain, and never apologized. Just awful! The worst.

October 8th, 2008
Horrible Office Staff
This was one of the worst medical experiences with a dr's office I have ever had and not an isolated incident...gave them mutliple chances. The office staff is not helpful and was downright rude!