A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Dubroff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Dubroff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Dubroff, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubroff graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Dubroff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Eve Dubroff MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Melissa E. Dubroff practice?
- Dr. Melissa Dubroff has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Dubroff practices Psychiatry near Bronxville, NY.
See Bronxville Psychiatrists.