inactive

Melissa A Dugan-Kim MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 19th, 2011
After my first child, I was upset to learn that with my new job I would have to change OBs due to a change in insurance, but was so happy with the experience, and wish I delivered both my children through this practice. The staff is terrific, and I never had to wait for an appointment more than 5 minutes. Any time I called, calls were returned promptly. My first experience was good, but this group exceeded my every expectation!

March 16th, 2011
Extremely late, after nearly waiting an hour and having a VERY rushed annual exam I was pressured to have needless lab work. I asked one question about planning for pregnancy and was immediately told this was "not the time or place" schedule a planning appointment with the nurse practitioner.

February 11th, 2011
Great Coach
Dr Dugan delivered my first born. She was motivating and understanding. She was a great coach!