A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Earnest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Earnest is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Earnest graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Earnest has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Froedtert Health St. Joseph Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Earnest accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 17 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melissa L. Earnest practice?
Dr. Melissa Earnest practices Gastroenterology near Menomonee Falls, WI.
See Menomonee Falls Gastroenterologists.