A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Earnest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Earnest is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Earnest graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Earnest has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Froedtert Health St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Lee Earnest MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa L. Earnest practice?
- Dr. Melissa Earnest has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Earnest practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Menomonee Falls, WI.
See Menomonee Falls Internists and Menomonee Falls Gastroenterologists.