Dr. Melissa Earnest Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Earnest?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Earnest?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 19th, 2012

I had H-Pylori for months. This Doctor diagnoised me with mild reflux. After a year of failed medical treatment, EGD's and prescriptions I saw another GI specialist who diagnosed my H-Pylori and also informed me that my gall bladder was only working at 25%.. Bottom line I was sick for over a year. A simple blood test and gall bladder squeeze would've easily told her everything she needed to know. As a SPECIALIST she should've known or at least taken the time to do further testing. I never ever went back nor would I ever refer another patient to her.

January 29th, 2010