A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Edwards is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Edwards, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Edwards has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa D Edwards MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa D. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Melissa Edwards has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Edwards practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Eugene, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OR.
See Eugene Obstetricians & Gynecologists.