A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Ehlers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Ehlers, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehlers graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Ehlers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Anne Ehlers MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa A. Ehlers practice?
- Dr. Melissa Ehlers has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Ehlers practices Anesthesiology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Anesthesiologists.