Dr. Melissa Anne Ehlers MD is female, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Ehlers, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehlers graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ehlers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ehlers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Ehlers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melissa A. Ehlers practice?
Dr. Melissa Ehlers practices Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Ehlers, Dr. Linette Ehlers, Dr. Melisa Ehlers, Dr. Malinda Ehlers, Dr. Lyn Ehlers, Dr. Lynda Ehlers, Dr. Missy Ehlers, Dr. Lynn Ehlers