Dr. Melissa Esposito Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Esposito?

July 29th, 2016

Shady Grove Fertility and Dr. Esposito provided exceptional and thorough care in my (any my husband's) journey through infertility. I am also in healthcare and understand the time crunch and numerous patients' issues to deal with, but never felt like I was "just a number" with Dr. Esposito. Her and the Shady Grove staff (especially Tracey) were informative, timely, truly concerned, and compassionate at each step. They provided reassurance when I had doubts and were my cheerleaders throughout. They even worked with me in getting my labwork timed correctly when I had to travel out of state. And my struggles ended in success! I now am the mother of 2 identical twin girls who are happy, healthy, and growing bigger every day! Many heartfelt thanks go out to Dr Esposito and her staff at Shady Grove Infertility!!

April 12th, 2015

Best doctor on earth!

Dr Esposito could not be any better of a doctor. She is very thorough, punctual, and caring. I have never had a dr call me at home when they were on vacation. I feel the previous review is a bit harsh & unfair. HSG tests must be current. Two years is not current. Things can arise such as polyps or cysts that can block the tube. I know from experience. She will do everything in her power to help you conceive!

October 21st, 2010

Wonderful doctor!!

Dr Esposito is by far one of the best physicians I have ever met! She is caring, yet professional. She always makes time to address any questions or concerns personally. I cannot say enough great things about her. I have been to her concieve both of my children. She has made our dreams come true each time! Everyone in the office is wonderful. Dr Esposito and her staff help ease the stresses of infertility. I highly recommend!

September 14th, 2010

Just overall - amazing!

Amazing involvement, follow-through, and tenacity. Wonderful bedside manner. Caring, determined, and investigative. Highly recommend.

October 15th, 2009

This is the first time I've ever reviewed anything online, but I just felt compelled to rave about Dr. Esposito and Shady Grove Fertility. Although I have only been going for a couple of weeks, I have never had a more positive experience with a doctor and staff than I have at Shady Grove. I was able to get an appointment right away, and have been immediately seen at each appointment. In fact, my first visit, the doctor herself came to the waiting room to get me. My appointment yesterday was for an ultrasound and bloodwork and I was literally there 35 minutes. This is a very well run office with a professional staff eager to help. Hate to say, but seems to be a rarity these days!

September 29th, 2017