Dr. Melissa Ewer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Ewer?

July 16th, 2013

Be wary if your child is skinny

My child is small. At first Dr. Ewer was ok with it, but as months progressed she started asking more and more pointed questions to my husband and myself that made it sound like we didn't feed our child. The developmental milestones were all met. The head circumference, and height followed the curves. The only thing that didn't increase along the normal curves was weight. At no time did my child lose weight. The weight just didn't pack on. She never seemed to consider that my child is just small. We got to a point where she was ordering tons of tests and we were scared every time we saw her. Our new pediatrician understands that not all babies are butterballs, especially if they're breastfed. If she starts doing this to you, get a second opinion.

September 27th, 2012

Outrageous Wait & Lack of Cocern by Staff

Although we were somewhat pleased at our first visit, we had to wait in the exam room for over 45 minutes the 2nd time. No one even came in to explain the delay. I completely understand that there are emergencies and some situations require more time, however, the wait was unacceptable, not being notified or made privy to what was going on was completely unprofessional. We have busy lives too and had taken our child out of school for that. We will not return.

April 30th, 2012

Awesome doctor!!!

My son has a multitude of health issues we are trying to figure out right now. Dr. Ewer is very proactive, helping us get to the appropriate specialists and pushing as hard as we are to (hopefully) get a diagnosis. We had another doctor that seemed to just give up on trying to figure out what was going on. I like that when I go into Dr. Ewer, she hears my concerns and does not brush me off. She is a mom, she seems to know that moms really do know their children the best. She is a gem in a profession that too often doesn't listen or follow thru. We feel incredibly lucky to have found her!

March 19th, 2015