A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Fletcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Fletcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Fletcher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fletcher graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fletcher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
- Three Rivers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Carol Fletcher MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa C. Fletcher practice?
- Dr. Melissa Fletcher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Fletcher practices Family Medicine near Inez, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Louisa, KY.
See Inez Family Physicians.