Dr. Melissa Flynn Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Flynn?

A caution for other parents

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

I brought my one month old daughter in for her check up.. My daughter is laying on the table.. Dr Flynn pulls her up by her arms and just lets her drop back onto her neck and head.. not only once but twice.. She said she wanted to get a reaction out of her.. Well she got one from me.. Never seeing her again.

What a joke

Posted on November 22nd, 2014

I brought my 10 week old girl into this office doctor Flynn was the one that saw her. The reason for my visit was for a possible ear ache or teething. She never even checked for teeth saying it was to early for that and somehow my 10 WEEK OLD child ended up with a urinary catheter in her. Everything about this doctor seemed incompetent and I will never have her see my baby again. Upon getting home I checked her gums and sure enough a little tooth starting to come through. Way to go doc.

Posted on January 15th, 2012

Dr. Flynn is great with my children. They love how she comments about characters found in their ears and makes them feel comfortable. She is thorough in her care. My kids go home and play that they are Dr. Flynn!Also, her staff is friendly and professional. Her office has a nurse that quickly responds to phone calls, which helps me decide when I need to make an appointment.

Posted on November 15th, 2016