A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Franckowiak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Franckowiak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franckowiak
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Franckowiak, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Franckowiak graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Franckowiak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Marie Franckowiak MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa M. Franckowiak practice?
- Dr. Melissa Franckowiak has 7 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Franckowiak practices Anesthesiology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lewiston, NY.
See Buffalo Anesthesiologists.