A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Fries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Fries is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Fries, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Fetal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fries graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fries has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
- Usa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Howard Fries MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Melissa H. Fries practice?
- Dr. Melissa Fries has 5 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Fries practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Bowie, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Chevy Chase, MD.
See Bowie Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Bowie Geneticists.