Dr. Melissa Schroeder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Schroeder?

September 14th, 2017

Wonderful staff and physician . I'm new to the area and was completely terrified to find a new doctor after being followed for 20 years. Great experience !

February 15th, 2017

Extremely Insiteful

She seems to have a clear grasp of diseases. She is able to explain complicated problems with ease. Her physical exams are appropriate for what I came to see her for. She seems to follow the most current guidelines for any diseases. Even when I though I needed another medications, she was able to clearly explain to me why her choice was better for me. Would highly recommend her to anybody.

December 1st, 2016

I liked her bedside manner. Professional and not snippy.

December 1st, 2016

Dr. Schroeder explained my A1C number to me and why I needed to be on my meds. She was knowledgeable and took her time with me.

June 30th, 2016

Worse dr experience ever

Only had 2 visits with her. Bedside manners were terrible. She humped her shoulders and shook her head lot doing our conversations.

April 12th, 2016

This Practice Has Been Run Down!

Before this doctor took over this office people were lined up waiting to get in to see the doctor.Now the place is empty! The doctor has never had me get on the table.The only doctor I've seen for a physical that never listened to my breathing,heart or touch me.Changes medication without telling you.You find out at the pharmacy when you pick it up! I don't know why they can't call you with lab results either it's not like they are busy with patients?

February 11th, 2016

Completely unhappy with care and experience

I am moving my care provider immediately. I have seen her turn patients away because it wasn't during walk in hours. She has called in medicine for me for high blood pressure when my blood pressure is extremely low. She just took me off of a medicine I have been on for ten years without winging me off, which I learned is dangerous. She has not physically examined me since she took over this practice not even to listen to my lungs or heart. I am warning people NOT to use her.

December 11th, 2015

unhappy patient.

This is the worse doctor that I was referred to. She doesn't follor with patients.no bedside manners at all. I would not refer anyone I know.

October 22nd, 2015

Did not want to do anything just wanted to send to another doctor.

October 29th, 2014

She doesnt seem so terrible to me

She just took over for my old Dr in Pinson and I just saw her for my med refills. She listened to my ticker, offered a flu shot and then said "call us if you need anything" which was nice because Ive never heard a Dr say that before. I was concerned she might try to stop my Xanax but she didn't. I have RLS and if you take away my Xanax, I would be miserable. I was used to a male Dr who was older than me but its not really rocket science to give my my cholesterol & other meds and check my blood work every 6 months.

October 19th, 2012

Why did she become a doctor?

Dr. Schroeder prescribed rest for these symptoms: severe cough, fever, ear ache, headache, and severe sinus pain and pressure. I complained to the office manager who ask Dr. Schroeder about the visit. Dr. Schroeder replied that she didn't know that I wanted her to do anything. I went immediately to another doctor who diagnosed me with bronchitis, sinusitis, and an ear infection which all responded well to an antihistamine and an mild antibiotic. I happen to know some of the clerical people who work in Dr. Schroeder's office, and they will not use her as a doctor. She does not care about the patient. She also has no diagnostic skills and is not interested in accessing the patient and finding an accurate diagnosis. She seems extremely reluctant to be in close physical proximity to her patients as well as unwilling to touch a patient. She tries to keep a great deal of space between herself and the patient. I do not understand why she became a doctor.

October 5th, 2017