A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Garretson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Garretson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Garretson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Garretson graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Garretson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Jane Garretson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Melissa J. Garretson practice?
- Dr. Melissa Garretson has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Garretson practices Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.