A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Garrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Garrett is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Garrett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrett graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Garrett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital Medical Staff Services
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Marie Garrett MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa M. Garrett practice?
- Dr. Melissa Garrett has 4 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Garrett practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC.
See Durham Internists and Durham Gastroenterologists.