A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Garrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Garrett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Garrett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrett graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Garrett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital Medical Staff Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Marie Garrett MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa M. Garrett practice?
- Dr. Melissa Garrett has 4 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Garrett practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC.
See Durham Internists and Durham Gastroenterologists.