A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Geitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Geitz graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Geitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa A Geitz DO is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa A. Geitz practice?
- Dr. Melissa Geitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Geitz practices Internal Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists.