Dr. Melissa Glasser-Caine MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 5th, 2016
Awesome experience all around recommend her to all

December 14th, 2015
I have followed dr. Glasser for a number of years. I can't imagine having any other gynecologist. She has the best bedside manner and really takes the time with her patients!! The staff at the front desk have been very friendly and accommodating as well!

October 2nd, 2015
The Dr. Glasser-Caine and her office staff were "AMAZING". The front office staff was friendly and warm. Dr. Glasser-Caine is smart friendly attentive knowledgeable just a Great Dr. and sweet person.

December 2nd, 2014
The secretary was rude and surly I liked the doctor but she never returned my calls or gave me test results. Won't go back.

January 24th, 2013
I must say she has always been a great Doctor, i've been seen her for many years and I can't complain. She does her take time with you (doesn't rush) and rapidly takes action on things that need attention. I felt very comfortable with her in the OR.

March 30th, 2012
Doesnt really care about patients. Only cares about money

October 18th, 2010
Since Dr. Glasser changed practices, I have only had luck with her. I waited a long time to see her in her other practice and sometimes she did not return messages, but since she has started on her own, she returns all my calls and is available to see me or answer questions

March 23rd, 2010
Horrible
Dr Glasser in my opinion is one of the worst physicians! She is completely unprofessional and quite immature. Long Island Womens Health is exactly were she belongs because the practice sucks and so does she!

October 1st, 2009
She should be more professional
My dr will be on vacaion at the time that I need my c-section so i was introduced to dr glasser 4 weeks before my due date. My first appt, she walked in the room and barely introduced herself to me and completely ignored my husband. My second appt was the first of the day- dr glasser walked in to the office 25 minutes late- on the cell with a 7-11 coffee in her hand. I waited another 20 minutes in the waiting room and then about 15 minutes in the examining room. I was her first appointment. My most previous appt with her was in the early afternoon and she saw me walk into the room and still made several phonecalls (I could hear through the wall) and then chatted with the nurses at the nurses station for 10 minutes before coming in to see me. I told her I had poison ivy- asked how/if it affects the baby and she didn't even look at it- she told me it's fine. I am concerned because she is supposed to be performing a major operation on me where my and my newborn sons wellbeing are at risk and so far... I am not impressed. Unfortunatley, it's almost too late to make other arrangements- I'm delivering in 1.5 weeks- i am trying to trust the reputation of the overall practice and the fact that she will be assisted by another doctor in the operating room. She definitley needs to woek on her punctuality and bedside manner!