Overall Review

January 21st, 2015
Best Doc
Excellent doctor. Takes time with patients, very knowledgeable, and kind. Highly recommend.

February 8th, 2014
a wonderful Dr.

July 16th, 2013
Nothing but great experience with Dr Go
We came in for a kidney evaluation and diagnosis, and Dr. Go is very good at explaining information regarding the evaluations. She is also very nice and kind to older people, I am definitely recommending her to anyone who's looking to prevent further damage on their kidney. I am proud and blessed that she is my kidney doctor I feel I'm in good hands.

December 21st, 2010
review of dr. go
Mellisa is very knowable and caring. She was also rate one of phoenix's top docs in phoenix magazine. I think she is great. you are lucky if you can get her.

March 31st, 2009
Office stuffs are really bad
I requested to call me to find out my test result which they didn't have at my appointment even though I called a medical assistant to make sure they have it. I called them almost everyday last three weeks to find out my test result and requesting a new perscrption becuase my insruance comapny no longer cover the medication but they never follow up and eveytime I talked to someone at the office, I have to explain everything over and over again. I am very frastrated and medical assistants constantly changes and seems there is no specific medical assitant for Dr. Go, which makes more diffucult to talk to them.They need to do something. I already been billed for the test that they are saying that they don't have yet.. The lab told me that fax was sent to the doctor's office last month...