A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Goodwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Goodwin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodwin graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Goodwin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- John Peter Smith Hospital
- Harris Methodist-Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Goodwin DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa Goodwin practice?
- Dr. Melissa Goodwin has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Goodwin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lawton, OK.
See Lawton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.