A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Somers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Somers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cheboygan Memorial Hospital
- Northern Michigan Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Somers MD is a female Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa Somers practice?
- Dr. Melissa Somers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Somers practices Otolaryngology near Petoskey, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Petoskey Otolaryngologists.