A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Somers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Somers
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Somers Learn More
Dr. Somers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cheboygan Memorial Hospital
- Northern Michigan Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Somers MD is a female Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa Somers practice?
- Dr. Melissa Somers has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Somers practices Otolaryngology near Petoskey, MI.
See Petoskey Otolaryngologists.