A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Gorman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gorman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Gorman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa A Gorman MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Melissa A. Gorman practice?
- Dr. Melissa Gorman has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Gorman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Surgeons.