A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Gorman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Gorman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
- Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Ann Gorman MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Melissa A. Gorman practice?
- Dr. Melissa Gorman has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Gorman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kenner, LA.
See Kenner Surgeons.