A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Gorman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorman
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gorman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Gorman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa A Gorman MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Melissa A. Gorman practice?
- Dr. Melissa Gorman has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Gorman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Orthopedic Surgeons.