A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Gutierrez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Gutierrez is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Gutierrez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutierrez graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Gutierrez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Elizabeth Gutierrez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa E. Gutierrez practice?
- Dr. Melissa Gutierrez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Gutierrez practices Family Medicine near Redlands, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA and Las Vegas, NV.
See Redlands Family Physicians.