Dr. Melissa Winn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

January 2nd, 2015
Several appointments, some never saw the doctor at all. Staff is too busy gossiping or on their cell phones to take care of business. Their lunch hour is literally 2-3 hours. I gave up and went elsewhere. A shame as Dr. Winn was very nice the short time I spent with her.

August 20th, 2013
I love Dr. Winn. She cares and takes her time in the delivery room. She was there for me when I had pre-eclampsia post partum and was a great doctor for me on my first pregnancy. She was recommended to me because sh cares and takes her time. You may wait at times but it's worth it because you know if there is something serious with you she is going to take the same amount of time with you. Idon't know what I would have done without her. Excellent bedside manner. Very knowledgeable. Love her staff especially the nurses are super sweet.

June 25th, 2013
Very condescending, unprofessional. Doesn't really seem to respond well to questions, very rushed and not a good guide or resource for first time parents. She goes hoff on rants and seem scatterbrained. I wouldn't recommend to anyone who needs or expects thorough genuine care and guidance through pregnancy. Her office staff isn't the greatest either. 1st time moms, don't use Dr Winn. If you like this office, use Dr Mileur. She's a great doc whom actually cares about your well being.