Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melissa Hague
Dr. Melissa Hague, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Hague is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center, Via Christi Regional Medical Center and Kansas Medical Center Llc. Dr. Hague has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Melissa Hague has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Melissa Hague is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.
Dr. Tiffany Von Wald
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Wichita, KS 0 mi17
Dr. James Whiddon
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Wichita, KS 0 mi20
Dr. Damen Hershberger
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Wichita, KS 0 mi2