Dr. Melissa Hague MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 13th, 2017
Absolutely Amazing!
We were referred to Dr. Hague for my 5-year old daughter, who had fused labia and needed it separated. Dr. Hague was truly amazing with my daughter, and very calming to me when the procedure was done. I was so impressed by her knowledge, patience, and professionalism, I switched to her for my GYN needs! She is truly caring, makes you feel comfortable, and she's hilarious! I highly recommend Dr. Hague.

September 19th, 2016
Highly Recommend
Visit was overall very comfortable. She takes the time to listen to any questions and symptoms. The staff are very helpful and nice office is very clean.

August 28th, 2016
Great!
I continue to be impressed with Dr. Hague. She is so personable, yet professional. She continually puts me at ease during appointments that have the potential to be awkward. I would definitely recommend her!

February 9th, 2016
God Answers Prayers
I am so glad I prayed and God answered my prayers. My daughter sees her also so and I can't thank you enough for just being real. Thank you so much for a lowing God to use you in your gift.

February 7th, 2016
I could not ask for anymore care and concern I was shown during my recent appt with Dr. Hague. She is very much a professional but at the same time treats you like a friend she wants to help. She makes an appt something you remember as a pleasant experience and you will not be dreading the next scheduled visit to her office.

February 4th, 2016
Have not needed a follow up as yet.

January 21st, 2016
!!!Dr. Hague!!!
Love her and the staff...always courteous and knowledgeable!!!! Would recommend to anyone wanting to have a great doctor for their pregnancy and after care!!!

January 19th, 2016
love this doctor!! execellent with making sure you have a great pregnent experience,great health care guidence the whole time and a wonderful labor,with good care after.Her P.A is just as great as her and the office staff are nice and respectful as well and that means alot.

January 5th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Hague delivered all three of my nephews, so when it was time to switch from my general practitioner to an OB/GYN she was the obvious choice. Dr. Hague is kind, patient and so knowledgeable. Well woman exams usually aren't the most comfortable or fun visits, but they're necessary and Dr. Hague made it a breeze. IAbsolutely love her!

December 17th, 2015
First Choice
Dr. Hague is an amazing Doctor. She delivered my son 3 years ago and was my first choice in choosing an ob/gyn when I found out I was expecting my 2nd child.

November 24th, 2015
I was referred by my primary physician, and now I'm wishing I could have gotten in with Dr. Hague to be my primary when I moved here. Everyone is very personable, from the receptionist, to the nurse, to Dr. Hague, to the surgery scheduler.

November 19th, 2015
Dr. Hague is excellent at her job. In this day where Dr rush in, rush out, and write prescription without really listening to you, Dr . Hague DOES not. She's very thorough in explaing what's happening to you and gives you options. Dr. Hague is great at listening to your concern and addressing them. Great to know Dr. Hague realizes it's God working thru her and that's what make her and exceptional Dr.