Dr. Melissa Hague Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Hague?

Absolutely Amazing!

Posted on January 13th, 2017

We were referred to Dr. Hague for my 5-year old daughter, who had fused labia and needed it separated. Dr. Hague was truly amazing with my daughter, and very calming to me when the procedure was done. I was so impressed by her knowledge, patience, and professionalism, I switched to her for my GYN needs! She is truly caring, makes you feel comfortable, and she's hilarious! I highly recommend Dr. Hague.

Highly Recommend

Posted on September 19th, 2016

Visit was overall very comfortable. She takes the time to listen to any questions and symptoms. The staff are very helpful and nice office is very clean.

Great!

Posted on August 28th, 2016

I continue to be impressed with Dr. Hague. She is so personable, yet professional. She continually puts me at ease during appointments that have the potential to be awkward. I would definitely recommend her!

God Answers Prayers

Posted on February 9th, 2016

I am so glad I prayed and God answered my prayers. My daughter sees her also so and I can't thank you enough for just being real. Thank you so much for a lowing God to use you in your gift.

Posted on February 7th, 2016

I could not ask for anymore care and concern I was shown during my recent appt with Dr. Hague. She is very much a professional but at the same time treats you like a friend she wants to help. She makes an appt something you remember as a pleasant experience and you will not be dreading the next scheduled visit to her office.

Posted on February 4th, 2016

Have not needed a follow up as yet.

!!!Dr. Hague!!!

Posted on January 21st, 2016

Love her and the staff...always courteous and knowledgeable!!!! Would recommend to anyone wanting to have a great doctor for their pregnancy and after care!!!

Posted on January 19th, 2016

love this doctor!! execellent with making sure you have a great pregnent experience,great health care guidence the whole time and a wonderful labor,with good care after.Her P.A is just as great as her and the office staff are nice and respectful as well and that means alot.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on January 5th, 2016

Dr. Hague delivered all three of my nephews, so when it was time to switch from my general practitioner to an OB/GYN she was the obvious choice. Dr. Hague is kind, patient and so knowledgeable. Well woman exams usually aren't the most comfortable or fun visits, but they're necessary and Dr. Hague made it a breeze. IAbsolutely love her!

First Choice

Posted on December 17th, 2015

Dr. Hague is an amazing Doctor. She delivered my son 3 years ago and was my first choice in choosing an ob/gyn when I found out I was expecting my 2nd child.

Posted on November 24th, 2015

I was referred by my primary physician, and now I'm wishing I could have gotten in with Dr. Hague to be my primary when I moved here. Everyone is very personable, from the receptionist, to the nurse, to Dr. Hague, to the surgery scheduler.

Posted on November 19th, 2015

Dr. Hague is excellent at her job. In this day where Dr rush in, rush out, and write prescription without really listening to you, Dr . Hague DOES not. She's very thorough in explaing what's happening to you and gives you options. Dr. Hague is great at listening to your concern and addressing them. Great to know Dr. Hague realizes it's God working thru her and that's what make her and exceptional Dr.