A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Hamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Hamp, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamp graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Hamp has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Erlanger Medical Center
- Hurley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hamp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melissa Hamp practice?
Dr. Melissa Hamp practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI.
See Chattanooga Pediatricians.