A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Hanrahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Hanrahan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanrahan
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hanrahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Hanrahan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanrahan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Hanrahan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakes Region General Hospital
- Franklin Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa B Hanrahan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa B. Hanrahan practice?
- Dr. Melissa Hanrahan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Hanrahan practices Family Medicine near Franklin, NH.
See Franklin Family Physicians.