A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Hanrahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Hanrahan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanrahan
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hanrahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Hanrahan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanrahan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hanrahan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakes Region General Hospital
- Franklin Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa B Hanrahan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa B. Hanrahan practice?
- Dr. Melissa Hanrahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Hanrahan practices Family Medicine near Franklin, NH.
See Franklin Primary Care Doctors.