Overall Review

January 6th, 2015
Worst pediatrian we have ever been to.

January 5th, 2015
We had a terrible experience with Dr. Hansford and this facility. Our daughter was only six weeks old and had started to get sick. I was concerned so Dr. Hansford gave her an RSV test and it came back positive. She prescribed breathing treatments and said that if she got worse to bring her back. We continued the breathing treatments and after two days she was worse.. My husband and I rushed her back. When we arrived we were told without having previously made an appointment we could not be seen at all. There was one other child only in the waiting area and us. They were not busy. I told them she was very sick and needed to be seen or I was going to the hospital. They sent out a nurse. He looked at her and said "She looks fine to me". He did not do an oxygen test or examine her or anything. I told him I would prefer Dr. Hansford see her and make sure. He went back and said he asked her and she refused to see her. I asked if another physician could see her and he went back again and said they could not. I verified with the people up front that what he was telling me was true and they agreed she could not be seen no matter what. I left with my pitiful baby crying my eyes out and they let me. We rushed her to a pediatrician in London and they immediately took her back and did an oxygen test. It was so dangerously low that they sent us straight to the hospital to admit her. My poor baby could have died. We spent days in the hospital with her receiving oxygen and breathing treatments. While we were there Dr. Hansford's office called my cell phone and asked if we would be keeping our follow up appointment (issued at the first visit). I told them she was in the hospital fighting for her life. They hung up on me. And no one ever called back. My daughter has been a super healthy child ever since and we give praise to God for saving her that day. I have waited a long while to write this review because it is so hard for me to re live that terrible time but I want my daughter's story out there so that people can make an informed decision when choosing a pediatrician for their babies. * I would have given zero stars but it was not an option.

August 29th, 2013
Absolutely Wonderful!
This Doctor is so amazing. Really cares about the parent's worries and helps the children know that she isn't there to hurt them. Involves the entire family in whats going on. She allows my 4 yr old to use her stethoscope and allows her to look in her own ears, throat, and eyes. Really makes going to the doctor easier and fun for the kids. Explains everything extremely well and makes sure you understand completely and goes the extra mile by calling to make sure you child is doing better after an illness! I love this woman! I highly recommend her!

April 19th, 2013
Dr. Hansford is the best pediatrician I have ever dealt with. She treats my granddaughters with such care and love. She takes the time to get to know everyone, patients and family alike. Dr. Hansford takes the time to go over all of the concerns we might have and spends time playing with them. She's more like a part of our family than our pediatrician. Thanks Dr. Hansford.

July 16th, 2012
Outstanding!
Dr hansford is wonderful! She is a wonderful doctor when it comes to diagnosing and treating my children's ailments, but she is also as sweet as can be! She has the best bedside manner if any doctor I've ever heard of, and my kids love her too! Seeing doctor hansford is like calling my mom for advice about caring for my babies. Enough praise cannot come to this woman!