A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Herbst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Herbst graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Herbst has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Mark'S Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herbst accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 16 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melissa A. Herbst practice?
Dr. Melissa Herbst practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane, WA.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians.