Dr. Melissa Herrman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Herrman?

Very good doctor

Posted on January 8th, 2016

Dr. Herrman has been very attentive during my visits to her office. She listens to what I say and at times repeat back to me what I have said so she is sure she understands. She is very good about being sure I understand what is going on and follows through after my appointment when there was a concern.

Is she a Robot???

Posted on May 17th, 2013

I'm a pretty darn easy going individual. I'm not picky by any means BUT, I have never been treated as badly as I was treated by this Doctor! She practices in a really rural town, so hopefully that's where she'll stay!!! She gave me the creeps! She didn't shake my hand to introduce herself! It was almost like she didn't know what to do! And the part that bothers me the most is she had no emotion whatsoever! I'd like to slap her and see if she would even react. There's only a total of four doctors in this clinic and when I moved here I was told to avoid it if you can...I should have listened! I have an amazing doctor now, and guess what? He actually smiles.

Posted on December 28th, 2016