A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Hession:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Hession is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Hession, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Hession graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hession has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Hession MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa Hession practice?
- Dr. Melissa Hession has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Hession practices Internal Medicine near Enfield, CT.
See Enfield Internists.