Dr. Melissa Hiser-Kohler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Hiser-Kohler?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Hiser-Kohler?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 4th, 2014

Awesome Hospitalist

Very good at explaining every aspect of my treatment of my unstable spine and was really good at telling me what my test results were in common everyday language. I would recommend her to anyone.

August 15th, 2013

Wonderful doc

Awesome MD. She treated and cared for me like I was a family member. Spent a generous amount of time with me even though she was swamped with other patients. Also spoke in a manner me and my family members understood. She has a great way of making a patient feel comfortable at ease

March 27th, 2013

I think Dr. Hiser is an excellent physician . She is always very devoted to the care of her patients. She explained my medical care to my family members. I just wish she could be my full time primary care doctor , she only works out of the hospital .

February 3rd, 2013

No bedside manner and has no ideas about the health issues that could be occurring. She is more committed to making her rounds and collecting her pay by sticking her head in the door and say hi to the patients under her care.

COPD