A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Hollie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Hollie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollie
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Hollie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Hollie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollie graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hollie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Louise Hollie MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa L. Hollie practice?
- Dr. Melissa Hollie has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Hollie practices Family Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Primary Care Doctors.