A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Hollie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Hollie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Hollie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollie graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hollie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Louise Hollie MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa L. Hollie practice?
- Dr. Melissa Hollie has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Hollie practices Family Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Primary Care Doctors.