A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Hollie is Good. Dr. Hollie has been reviewed by 23 patients who have provided 17 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Hollie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollie graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hollie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hollie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Hollie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melissa L. Hollie practice?
Dr. Melissa Hollie practices Family Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Hollie, Dr. Linette Hollie, Dr. Melisa Hollie, Dr. Malinda Hollie, Dr. Lyn Hollie, Dr. Lynda Hollie, Dr. Missy Hollie, Dr. Lynn Hollie