A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Hudson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Hudson, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Co-morbid Disorders
- Growth Disorders
- Heart Diseases
- Hodgkin Disease
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Hudson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nea Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa M Hudson MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa M. Hudson practice?
- Dr. Melissa Hudson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Hudson practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Pediatric Specialists.