A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Hudson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hudson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hudson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Hudson, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Co-morbid Disorders
- Growth Disorders
- Heart Diseases
- Hodgkin Disease
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Hudson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Nea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa M Hudson MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa M. Hudson practice?
- Dr. Melissa Hudson has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Hudson practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Oncologists.