A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Huggins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Huggins, Urogynecology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Huggins graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Huggins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa E Huggins MD is a female Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa E. Huggins practice?
- Dr. Melissa Huggins has 6 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Huggins practices Urology and Gynecology near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Peoria Urologists and Peoria Obstetricians & Gynecologists.