Dr. Melissa Huggins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Huggins?

Great physician!!

Posted on January 11th, 2017

Very detailed when caring for her patients. Shows a great deal of concern about her patients health and well being.

Posted on December 18th, 2015

Compasionate and caring Doctor and staff!

Excellent Physician Experience

Posted on July 20th, 2015

Dr. Huggins was an amazing support during her initial evaluation as well as consecutive treatments since then. She has a wonderful passion for her patients and I would recommend her for her expertise in her field.

True medical care not service.

Posted on March 26th, 2012

Have never been more comfortable with a doctor. Really listens and responds..The best ever!

Posted on March 22nd, 2011

Dr. Huggins and her staff are pleasant, fiendly and professional. She has an exceptional memory for patient and problem as well as a caring bedside manner. Dr. Huggins ran tests, diagnosed and corrected an annoying, on0going problem 3 years ago; and I'm exctremely satisfied with the results.

QA/Test Manager

Posted on October 29th, 2010

She helped me resolve a troubling issue that had existed all my life. She did it with flair, true concern and a humanness that no doctor had shown me before. My favorite doctor ever.

Disappointed

Posted on January 8th, 2010

The doctor sent me to lab several times and still couldn't tell what's wrong. I wasted money and time. One out of 5 visits, she was rushing to attend to another patient. One time, she was late for my appointment, and another time, she left the office for family emergency and so the nurse practitioner saw me. That had become the most horrible experience of my life -- I was in pain for 2 days.

Super Star Doctor

Posted on November 12th, 2009

I LOVE Dr. Huggins!! My insurance doesn't even cover her but I still go to her annually because she is kind, patient and always answers all of my questions. I cannot say enough good things about her. When I first got on birth control, I had complications with a few different ones. She was patient and always offered a different one. She returns phone calls and is referring me to a great OB as I am now pregnant with my first baby. You will not be disappointed!

Posted on August 28th, 2009

Dr.Huggins does a great job. She is very knowledgeable. After getting shuffled around to many different doctors I was referred to her and I am glad that I was. The wait time is sometimes long, but it is worth it. She takes a long time with each patient ensuring that all of your questions are answered.

Posted on March 15th, 2016