A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Hullinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Hullinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Hullinger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Hullinger graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Hullinger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
- IU Health Bloomington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Hullinger MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa Hullinger practice?
- Dr. Melissa Hullinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Hullinger practices Family Medicine near Bloomington, IN.
See Bloomington Primary Care Doctors.