Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melissa Oppenheim
Dr. Melissa Oppenheim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodbury, NY. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Oppenheim is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview and North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr. She speaks English.
Dr. Melissa Oppenheim has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Melissa Oppenheim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodbury, NY.
Dr. Stuart Bednoff
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Woodbury, NY 0 mi52
Dr. Sharlene Sanidad
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Woodbury, NY 0 mi
Dr. Henry Prince
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics
Woodbury, NY 0 mi40