Dr. Melissa Isbell MD Patient Reviews

July 2nd, 2015
Dr. Isbell takes her time to know her patients and cares about them as a person.

December 21st, 2014
great check up after transplant, answered all questions

July 31st, 2013
Best doctor all around
Dr Isbell is the best doctor there is. A few years ago, I suffered a stroke and was recommended to see Dr Isbell from another doctor (just to check out my kidney). I was told to find me a primary physician and so I did. I didn't like the doctor that I found and went back to Isabell. She is the best. She's very sweet, experienced, understanding, listens to you, advises you. Sometimes there is a long wait at the office because it's always busy. It tells you that she's good. I would definitely recommend her to anybody.

February 22nd, 2013
Dr. Isbell is a great doctor. She cares about the patient and follows thru. The clinic is very busy, so there must be a lot of people with kidney disease, but I am very impressed by how she remembers everything abut her patients! Not just the medical aspect, but the whole patient. Her ttitue I great. She never make you feel guilty....even if you missed your last appointment or gained 10 pounds! You would be lucky to have her as your nephrologist!!!

November 10th, 2011
the best of the best
listens well very happy easy going always can contact her or a staff member to let her know. ask around everyone loves her. give a try you will not regret it. evie

May 23rd, 2011
Love her!
I love Dr. Isbell!!! I have been seeing her for quite some time now and she is truly one of a kind. She's so proactive with her patients and doesn't let things fall through the cracks. There was a time I was admitted to the hospital for a non kidney issue yet she still stayed on top of everything and made sure things happened. She really enjoys what she does, she's told me that if she didn't enjoy it she would walk away. She actually takes the time to sit down and explain things. I would never switch doctors unless I moved away or she left the practice. The only thing that sometimes drives me a little crazy is the actual waiting room time. I have waited in the waiting room for an hour before... That's not the norm but it has happened. I would say the average is 20-30 minutes. In all honesty though there's no way you could get me to change doctors. I have seen the caliber of doctors out there and she's definitely, hands down, so much better than most in all aspects.I definitely recommend her!

March 4th, 2011
Current Patient
Dr. Isbell is one of kind, caring, knowledgeable, experienced and good bed side manner.