A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Fischer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Fischer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fischer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa J Fischer MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa J. Fischer practice?
- Dr. Melissa Fischer has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Fischer practices Internal Medicine near Fort Walton Beach, FL.
See Fort Walton Beach Internists.