A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Jorden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Jorden is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Jorden, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jorden graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Jorden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
- Saint Vincent Outpatient Center - Union City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa B Jorden DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Melissa B. Jorden practice?
- Dr. Melissa Jorden has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Jorden practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Titusville, PA.
See Erie Physiatrists.