A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Jorden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Jorden is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Jorden, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jorden graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Jorden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
- Saint Vincent Outpatient Center - Union City
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jorden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan