A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Kaptik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Kaptik, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaptik graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Kaptik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Yeh Kaptik MD is a female Nephrologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa Y. Kaptik practice?
- Dr. Melissa Kaptik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Kaptik practices Nephrology near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Federal Way, WA and Memphis, TN.
See Tacoma Nephrologists.